Today’s supply chain logistics industry is facing more distribution channels, changing trading partner needs
Cal Fuerst, VP of TDI Practice, Som Hiremath, Integration Practice Lead, Barry Gerdsen, Senior Solutions Architect
About this talk
Today’s supply chain logistics industry is facing more distribution channels, changing trading partner needs and decreasing product cycles. To stay competitive, the supply chain integration drive shorter product introduction cycles, communicate with a diverse and complex supplier and partner ecosystem and reduce costs.
To meet the need for agility, you must address:
- No supply chain visibility of real-time data throughout the shipment lifecycle, leading to loss of time and resources, etc.
- Compliance and tracking issues due to disparate legacy systems.
- Costly and onerous third-party onboarding processes.
- Wasted business resources and less cost-effectiveness from data silos.
These issues are traditionally too expensive for a SMB or enterprise to fix, but also too expensive to ignore.
In this webinar, we shared our experience with business and IT leaders about how API-led integrations can accelerate supply chain logistics success and deliver faster ROI and benefits.
We focused on the top four areas, where API-led integration overcomes your supply chain challenges.
- Complexities you face today
- Application integration
- Integration of business protocols
- Pain points
- Case studies
- SCM iPaaS Solution demo
- ECI practice capabilities
We also covered our QuickStrike Assessment, which provides a rapid review of current plans and a defined path forward for remediation and faster ROI.