Strategies and Solutions to Grow Your Business
Hear and learn from technology and IT thought leaders and strategists, as they share insights and methodologies to face today’s challenges and grow from tomorrow’s opportunities. Key themes presented through live and on-demand webinars and LinkedIn Live events: Application Development, Technology Integration, Microsoft Solutions, Automation, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Digital User Experience, among others.Sign Up For All Events
- This event has passed.
Modernizing Legacy Applications for a Zero Trust World
May 20, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
In this webinar, Don Bilbrey, Senior Cloud Architect, from System Soft Technologies, Lee Markham, Engagement Consultant, and Gregory Coward, Solutions Architect from F5 Networks talk about how smart companies secure their legacy applications by simplifying logins with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
As the clients and the customers they serve consume more cloud services integrated with legacy applications, they need a unified cloud identity model and better security becomes vital in this Zero trust world.
Managing access to critical applications and data based on complex architectures can be expensive and fraught with risk. Other trends that challenge business and IT leaders include:
- Expanded attack surfaces from the growth of remote-based workforces, which rely on difficult-to-control technology (mobile, desktop, Apple, many versions of Windows) accessed from diverse geographic locations.
- More rogue actors and increased security breaches, including severe penalties for those who fail to protect customer privacy and data.
- Broader use of complex architectures based on hybrid environments that integrate private and public clouds with legacy applications and data.
In this video, you will learn how System Soft Technologies, in combination with F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM), has helped customers overcome these challenges in this Zero trust world:
- Centralizing identity and access control with application-aware policies.
- Unifying access controls in one simple dashboard.
- Saving costs by reducing multi-tier proxies.
- Strengthening security through comprehensive endpoint posture and automated penetration testing.
- Reducing website exposure with intelligent Forcepoint technology.
- Achieving high performance at scale.
We will share case studies about top performers overcoming challenges to secure their complex hybrid platforms. F5 will co-host, demonstrating APM and providing specific recommendations and techniques in pragmatic terms.