Troy Trudel, Vice President Alliances, Akumina & Steve Moritz, Chief Digital Officer, System Soft Technologies
About this talk
Providing a collaborative platform for employee engagement and drive employee productivity has never been more important than now. Global health concerns are forcing organizations to try to operate normally while employees become more dispersed and distracted. This applies regardless of industry, company size or geography.
So what is needed now? To avoid significant future challenges for operations and financial results, organizations must find creative ways to enhance employee engagement, connect people, automate processes, and boost productivity. The answer: A digital workplace that delivers a personalized employee experience for a distributed workforce.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- What is a best-in-class digital workplace
- How it boosts productivity, reduces attrition, and enhances engagement and collaboration
- How to introduce a personalized and self-curated digital employee experience
You will also gain insights on:
- How best to support remote workers
- Why retention still matters
- How robotic process automation plays into the solution
- How productivity influences business growth
- How employee engagement affects to drive employee productivity
- How to start with the design and deployment of a modern digital workplace experience