Don Bilbrey, Sr Cloud Arch., SST, Alan Legerlotz – Solutions Eng. MGR Flexera, David Bloom, MS Cloud Sales Eng., TD Synnex
About this talk
Learn how smart organizations achieve compliance and manage cost in the cloud with a unified view. CFOs are shocked over recent cloud bills.
During a six-month period last year, 30% of IT pros report a 50% increase in monthly cloud bills. Others saw theirs double. Yet, organizations must get what they pay for to meet compliance obligations.
A solution is better monitoring and alerting.
In this webinar, IT leaders will learn how System Soft helped customers overcome challenges of:
- No detailed cost and usage reports; no historical data for accurate forecasting and capacity planning; no unifying access controls in a simple dashboard.
- No view of monthly spending, tracking anomalies and holding teams accountable.
- No clarity of policy violations and visualized relationships between cloud resources and risk severity.
- No accountability without multi-cloud reports and custom dashboards segmented by line of business.
Through case studies about top performers conquering cloud management challenges to stay compliant, secure, and on budget, we will explore an innovative cloud management system and share the advantages of building granular visibility into cloud environments. You will learn how to:
- Discover departments, teams, projects or apps accountable for driving cloud consumption and hold them liable via IT chargeback or showback.
- Track patterns over time to accurately forecast future budgets and reduce miscalculations.
- Ensure lines of business follow budget guidelines, proactively alerting stakeholders when cost centers exceed predefined budgets or detect spending anomalies.
- Use a dynamic policy engine to automate cost-saving practices, building governance policies to monitor environments for opportunities and proactively reduce wasted spending.
- Establish organizational standards, while enabling flexibility through exceptions and policy customization.