Strategies and Solutions to Grow Your Business
Hear and learn from technology and IT thought leaders and strategists, as they share insights and methodologies to face today’s challenges and grow from tomorrow’s opportunities. Key themes presented through live and on-demand webinars and LinkedIn Live events: Application Development, Technology Integration, Microsoft Solutions, Automation, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Digital User Experience, among others.Sign Up For All Events
- This event has passed.
Drive Employee Productivity Through The Digital Workplace
March 31, 2020 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
In this webinar, Digital Transformation Experts, Troy Trudel, Vice President Alliances, Akumina & Steve Moritz, Chief Digital Officer, System Soft Technologies, talk about how to drive employee productivity through the digital workplace.
Providing a collaborative platform for employee engagement and driving employee productivity has never been more important than now. Global health concerns are forcing organizations to try to operate normally while employees become more dispersed and distracted. This applies regardless of industry, company size, or geography.
So what is needed now? To avoid significant future challenges for operations and financial results, organizations must find creative ways to enhance employee engagement, connect people, automate processes, and boost productivity. The answer: A digital workplace that delivers a personalized employee experience for a distributed workforce.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- What is a best-in-class digital workplace
- How it boosts productivity, reduces attrition, and enhances engagement and collaboration
- How to introduce a personalized and self-curated digital employee experience
You will also gain insights on:
- How best to support remote workers
- Why retention still matters
- How robotic process automation plays into the solution
- How productivity influences business growth
- How employee engagement affects to drive employee productivity
- How to start with the design and deployment of a modern digital workplace experience