This white paper provides guidance and everything you need to know about cloud adoption, cloud cost management, and cloud cost optimization
Successfully adopting cloud comes down to how your IT team chooses to strategize and execute on cloud migration and then optimize it. There are many complexities, and it can be a daunting process. But with a secure cost governance framework in place, your organization can easily conquer cloud costs.
In this white paper, you will learn about:
- Building a framework for cloud cost optimization
- Best practices for cloud adoption
- Operationalizing cost optimization in an organization
- Having a robust cost optimization implementation and its benefits
- Using tools for cloud cost optimization
- Setting up billing centers with Flexera
- Key areas of cost optimization in cloud architecture.
- An organization that now has a complete understanding of its cloud management costs per customer to cloud optimization services, adjusting billing accordingly and reducing waste
Get a comprehensive view of cloud objectives, cloud migration and cloud cost optimization services, which can reduce your cloud spending and help you make better decisions for unique cloud environments and organizational goals.
One of the greatest challenges that can occur when optimizing cloud costs is implementing recommended savings across your organization, where control of cloud accounts is decentralized. One tool you can consider is Flexera. Flexera offers a unique approach to cloud cost management and optimization, which enables your cloud governance team to collaborate with business units.
This white paper about cloud cost optimization covers:
- Increasing cost visibility and management in a multi-cloud world and running an efficient infrastructure
- Gaining visibility and control across all public and/or private cloud environments with security policies
- Saving valuable time and investment by automating everyday IT operations
- Putting in place a strong compliance strategy
- Managing cloud computing, costs, performance and security
About the Author: Don Bilbrey
Don Bilbrey serves as a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect at System Soft Technologies and has more than 22 years of experience in the IT industry and more than 12 years in cloud services. Don energetically manages the service delivery needs of large enterprise customers, and is an expert in understanding clients systems and storage solutions.