Modernize Your Legacy Enterprise Applications for Today’s Zero Trust World
As organizations consume more cloud services integrated with legacy applications, there’s a vital need for a unified cloud identity model and better security. Managing access to critical applications and data based on complex architectures can be expensive and risky. Other trends challenging business and IT leaders are expanded attack surfaces from remote-based workforces, more security breaches and a broader use of complex architectures based on hybrid environments integrating clouds with legacy applications and data.
SSTech, with the F5 BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM), has helped customers overcome centralizing identity and access control, unifying access controls in a dashboard, saving costs, strengthening security, reducing website exposure and achieving high performance at scale.
Who needs this? Business and IT Leaders who…
- Want to modernize legacy enterprise applications
- Want to maintain application security with an expanded remote workforces
What do we provide?
- Discovery Call
- Scope of work
- Checking Active Directory
- Connecting one application (depending on application)
How long does it take?
- Four hours, depends on size of organization and number of stakeholders.
What’s the deliverable?
Post-Workshop scope of work and a single application connection:
- Insights from use cases and specific scenarios
- Short-and long-term plan
- Best practice guidance for Active Directory and APM
Begin your Zero Trust QuickStrike today by submitting the form above.