While organizations struggle to implement automation and human expertise across the lifecycle of digital projects, spanning initial UX design, translation of UX design to omni-channel UI, through end-user testing, there’s good news. Using automation tools and UCD can help translate vision into code easier and faster. Attendees of this webinar will learn how advanced tools, automation and UX expertise are being leveraged to:
- Streamline the UX design and enhance collaboration with stakeholders.
- Transition UX design artifacts into UI code, which can be built once yet delivered into multiple channels and device formats without modification.
- Test front and back-end functions and features across an exponential set of consumer consumption scenarios, spanning diverse device types, operating systems and browsers.
Who needs our UX QuickStrike?
Business leaders who:
- Need to focus on a more user-centric design
- Want to learn which UX improvements can yield the largest returns
- Wish to improve top line revenue by creating a better UX
What do we provide?
- Workshop, where we educate stakeholders on:
- Design & Channel Assessments
- Review of Assessment
How long does it take?
- Four hours, depends on size of organization and number of stakeholders.
What is the deliverable?
- A review of current UX designs and channels
- A basic snapshot of where to make improvements
Please submit the form so that we can share more information about the workshop with you.
If you missed our webinar “Delivering a Differentiated Customer Experience in 90 Days” be sure to watch it on-demand.