Strategies and Solutions to Grow Your Business
Hear and learn from technology and IT thought leaders and strategists, as they share insights and methodologies to face today’s challenges and grow from tomorrow’s opportunities. Key themes presented through live and on-demand webinars and LinkedIn Live events: Application Development, Technology Integration, Microsoft Solutions, Automation, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Digital User Experience, among others.Sign Up For All Events
- This event has passed.
Secure Score for Microsoft 365 + Defender | Why Should I Care?
February 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm
LinkedIn Live Event Description
In the video, security experts Mark Imhoff, Head of Security at System Soft Technologies, John Nykaza, Senior Security Architect at System Soft Technologies, Craig Wilson, Senior Security Architect at System Soft Technologies, and Micah Heaton, Director of Microsoft, Security Solutions at BlueVoyant, come together to discuss Secure Score for Microsoft 365 Defender and Cloud Advisor. This is the first part of a three-part series. The other two episodes in the series are:
This LinkedIn Live discussion answers questions, such as:
- Why should you care about Secure Score for Microsoft 365 Defender?
- Do you know if your organization’s cloud environment is secure?
- Do you know if your Microsoft 365 is secure?
- Do you have a false sense of security about Microsoft 365?
- Do you know what your Secure Score is?
- Do you even look at your Secure Score?
Most organizations and their business leaders are concerned about security. However, most also think securing their cloud environment comes at a high cost. This is not necessarily true.
Following Secure Score recommendations can protect your organization from security threats. From a centralized dashboard in the Microsoft 365 Defender, your organization can monitor and bolster the security of its identities, apps and devices.
Watch the video to discover what our panel of Cloud Security experts will share about how organizations are tightening their security through Secure Score.
- Determine if your SaaS and Azure environments are secure
- Take advantage of free tools in Microsoft
- Get access to Secure Score
- Find out what Secure Score rates against