Steve Moritz, Chief Digital Officer, System Soft Technologies & Cal Fuerst, VP of Sales and Operations, Citizen Developer
About this talk
These are difficult times for Executives as they look to forge sustainable business models that can adapt to the reality of prospects, customers, and employees being home-bound and geographically remote.
What will separate the winners from losers as we adapt to the “new normal” caused by the pandemic and related economic challenges? The Answer: the ability to implement innovative technology in an agile, and rapid timeframe as delivered via a low-code / no-code platform to learn how to embrace low code no code:
The content provided in this webinar will be of interest to business and technology leadership as we cover real-life examples of software solutions developed with the Citizen Developer’s low code / no-code platform. Case studies will be explored that cover the business agility, speed to market, and highly secure aspects of software delivered to serve customers, connect employees, and drive top line.
We will cover important information about the Citizens Developer platform that will be meaningful to business and technology leaders to learn how to embrace low code no code:
- What is a low-code / no-code platform and why it has become a business weapon for many organizations
- How the platform can address the technology skills gap that most clients confront
- How quickly software can be developed to support business agility and innovation
- How security and scalability are addressed through cloud deployment
- How to assess potential high-value use cases and roadmap for rapid implementation