CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Today’s healthcare industry is balancing digital transformation, patient and provider relationships, and economic uncertainty as a result of the pandemic. As the evolving healthcare landscape continues to transform healthcare, organizations need value-driven, customizable IT solutions to help optimize their delivery of care, maximize operational efficiencies, and reduce IT infrastructure costs while evolving their infrastructures and staying competitive.
STRATEGIC COST TRANSFORMATION
Lower operating costs and streamline critical business operations to enhance the organization’s competitive advantage and drive growth.
Ensure a future-forward business model with smarter workflows, increased agility, and improved user experiences:
- Low code and no code business solutions – reduce the costs of software backlog and accelerate development while reducing costs
- Cloud migration strategies – reduce IT infrastructure costs and increase business agility
- Re-platforming strategies – scale cloud migration to manage costs and reduce resource consumption
Improve the employee experience and simplify human resource processes to promote employee wellbeing, support diversity and inclusion, and enhance productivity.
Promote an engaged workforce with customized and intuitive tools and workflows and improved user experiences:
- Digital Workplace - enhance employee engagement, connect teams, automate processes, deliver data-driven insights and boost productivity
- Employee Experience Platform – optimize the workplace by modernizing application and data environments to facilitate workforce collaboration and keep employees engaged and on track with a personalized, employee-curated platform based on role, geography and language
- Robotic Process Automation – improve workflow efficiencies by automating high-volume and repetitive workflow and employee management processes
SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
Improve supply chain efficiency and effectiveness while reducing costs by leveraging intelligent automation (IA), robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning (ML) and automated analytics.
Evolve the supply chain process with intelligent workflows and improved visibility:
- Process integration – onboard suppliers and automate the supplier management and procurement process
- Automated workflows – leverage our AI and intelligent data models to take supply chain planning from reactive to proactive
- End-to-end supply chain visibility and transparency with automated analytics
- Enterprise scalability
DIGITIZED PATIENT & PROVIDER EXPERIENCE
Empower patients by supporting remote care and enabling them to be active participants and decision-maker across the continuum of their care.
Provide convenience to busy health care providers to gather and assess patient data and schedule critical resources, while improving productivity and lowering costs.
Adopt digitized environments for patients and healthcare providers to meet the demand for convenient, comprehensive and value-driven healthcare solutions:
- Process integrations and optimization – streamline operations, automate data, and improve the healthcare journey with mobile application development, portal design and development and the creation of content distribution across digital channels
- Decision and inference engine – improve decision-making processes for enhanced patient and provider engagement with rules-driven automation through artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Enterprise scalability
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Optimize operational and financial performance by establishing workflow and process efficiencies.
Streamline claims management and payment processes for improved service efficiencies and faster processing turnaround:
- Intelligent automation (IA) framework orchestration
- Scalable and fully integrated, end-to-end robotic process automation (RPA) - automate high-volume, repeatable processes to reduce human error and enable teams to focus on higher priority tasks with scalable technology
- Intelligent document processing (IDP)
- System, application and data integration
MANAGE CYBERSECURITY RISKS & PROTECT PATIENT DATA
Ensure maximum threat protection for your networks, applications, devices and programs from cyber attacks and comply with regulatory requirements.
Move from reactive to proactive to protect against data breaches and insider attacks, as well as ensure a higher level of compliance with legal standards and regulations:
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing - validate your infrastructure’s security posture and make your business more resilient to threats
- Application Security – test critical applications and high-risk transaction platforms for vulnerabilities to mitigate security risks
- HITRUST, HIPAA, MARS-E Regulatory Compliance – achieve regulatory compliance and develop incident response, business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Controls Review - evaluate safeguards for confidentiality, integrity & availability of information systems
- Security advisory and delivery